thegrimsleeper: Congratulations on your purchase Yahoo. You’ve bought the biggest insane asylum in the world.
apoptygmaawesome asked: 1 and 11 :)
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked OMG JUST 1 I...
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
Ok I'm gonna do TMI Tuesday for the first time.
Go ahead and ask!
theyah asked: B, D, F, Q, S, U :p
Evil Asks. - These are pretty fucking interesting
A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone?
B. What is your first thought when you receive a message on Tumblr, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you?
C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior?
D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now?
E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life?
F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be?
G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death?
H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell?
I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you?
J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth?
K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie?
L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose?
N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?
O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad?
Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people?
S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own?
T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose?
U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors?
V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral?
W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why?
X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it?
Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly?
Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa.
fibromyalgiaproblems: “But don’t let your illness stop you!!!1!1!!” I’m not “letting” my illness stop me it just plain IS stopping me it’s an ILLNESS it makes me ILL that’s what it DOES.
This is your daily reminder that self-indulgence can be a form of self-care. That ‘because it makes me feel better’ is a completely valid reason to do something. That if something makes you happy then it is not pointless or a waste of time. That if doing something makes you feel better then it is not something that is unproductive to do. And that doing things that make you feel okay is just...
Haven’t really posted in a while… It was my 21st birthday on the 3rd - I got some nice pressies and went out for a meal with my parents - then for a little walk with the boyfriend - who wasn’t really well enough but was determined to see me… we had plans to go for a drink and then watch a movie at his after the meal with my parents - but as I say, he wasn’t feeling...
leticheecopae: bandsareperfect: westbor0baptistchurch: “But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.” well fuck No great grandchild of mine is going to say it was because of their no-good-dirty-rotten-non-reblogging-great-great-grandmother that they got sent to a crappy juvenile detention center. That shits gonna be on their own...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME